Wednesday, November 20, 2013

small little love story in Mumbai

                        Last time I told you about the little fight that happen between Rahghav and preeti. When preeti went on to complain this matter to the principal but settled on to her mathematics sir.



                 Rahghav was really upset on his act which he did not intend to do. So he went back to class and told this matter to one girl in his class who was nice friends with everyone in the class.  Disha was her name.



Disha promised Rahghav to make thing normal ……



               Rahghav from that day tried to be silent in front of her and also ignore preeti in class or canteen. This continued to be a quite few days even Disha could not help them out of this situation. One day they both had a computer class which was accidentally opted by both as a optional subject both didn’t knew this would happen to them.



             Rahghav was already sitting in class then suddenly preeti entered the class with a smile on her face. Rahghav was sitting on the first bench, they both looked at each other for a second and had a quite different & opposite reaction to each other. While Rahghav was happy to have her in class on either side preeti was disgusted  to see him. 



             Mam offered preeti to sit besides me , at that particular I discovered this tag line  “ beta maann main laddoo fuutaa !!!! “ but it didn’t last long as preeti refused mam’s order and went on to sit with my best friend shyam. That moment I really got jealous of preeti being sited next to shyam and it even made me more jealous when they both cracked jokes laughed quite often during the period which made me annoyed for no reason.




             After the class over she gave me a weird look and left the class  and shyam also seemed to be happy enjoying her company, both waved at each other in a gentle way to see off. That particular night I fought with my friend shyam for first time.



Be  tuned in  to story still  a lot to come ………………………….. comments[]

or email me

No comments:

Post a Comment